- Nickel based alloy Cutting End Mills
- NQE46-4T-ZR Asymmetric Helix angle - 43°/46°
Asymmetric Helix angle - 43°/46° ZR Especially For Nickel
NQE46-4T-ZR Asymmetric Helix angle - 43°/46°
- Scope of application: Plastic mold、forging mold、casting mold、electronic components、clock parts and other precision parts.
- Applicable materials: Nickel alloys、Stainless Steels、heat-treated steel and soldering steel.
- Main features: The nano-particle tungsten carbide and spiral shallow groove design of asymmetric helix 43°/46° use for high speed milling, It is suggested that steels with hardness less than HRC60 should make lateral fine milling and cutting on the M/C miller. Its cutting efficiency is more than 6 times of typical end mills.
|Type No.||Diameter||Flute Length||O.A.L.||Shank Dia|